lion was walking through the forest and met a fox  on the way . He saw that the fox had become very weak.
 He went to the fox and asked - fox what happened to you? 

The fox said - I have not eaten for a week. I'm not getting anything.

Hearing this, the lion took pity on the jackal and took some meat for him.

 He said to the fox, take these and eat them. 

The fox said - I dare to eat in front of a strong animal like you. 

The lion insists - don't be afraid fox. You can eat safely. 

But the lion could not convince the fox to eat the meat.

The lion asks - what can I do to feed you? 

The fox replies - Let me tie your hands and feet. Then I will eat in peace.

Singh agrees. The fox tied the lion and laid him in the sun.

Fox says - lion brother, you sleep a little, so that I can eat in peace.

The lion closed his eyes, but the  fox still did  not touch the meat.
Lion opened his eyes and asked - why are you not eating?  

- Why not eat? - asked the lion in his sleep.
Fox replies - I won't start till you sleep.

The fox waited until the lion fell asleep and after the lion fell asleep he played with his fill. 

The lion slept until morning, waking up in the morning to find he was still tied.

He says - brother fox, open me.

The fox replies - How can I free you? I didn't eat all the meat. 

Actually the fox wanted to kill the lion so he tied the lion. 
It has been two days and the lion is still tied. The lion has not eaten anything and is so weak that he cannot even open his bridle. 

Meanwhile the fox has grown fat, but he will not free the lion. The lion grew angry and furious.

He roared - Oh, you traitor. I saved you from starving to death. This is how you repay me? Let me free myself, and see what I do with you.

The lion's roar echoed throughout the forest. At that time, another fox ran by. He came to the lion and asked what happened. Singh told him everything.

The fox said - don't be sad, lion brother. I will free you.

The fox struggled for a long time, biting the rope with its sharp teeth. The rope snapped in his mouth. The lion got up, looked around. He thanked the helpful fox. 

Day and night the lion searched for the fox and finally found him. The lion killed the fox.

And the lion roared and said - Such is the fate of traitors. 

Translator: Adila Noor Tabassum